The German-African Energy Forum by Afrika-Verein offers a platform for companies, stakeholders from politics and science from the energy sector for ten years now.
The 10th German-African Energy Forum will be held from April 25th to 26th, 2015 in Hamburg. Within the framework of the forum you will have the opportunity to
- get in contact and network with decision-makers from business and politics from Africa and Germany,
- exchange ideas with German scientists, politicians and entrepreneurs from the energy sector,
- inform yourself about current topics, projects and opportunities for markets for renewable and conventional energy on the African continent.
Last year nine African Ministers of Energy and two German State Secretaries attended the conference. For the 10th anniversary, again over 400 guests from Africa, Germany and all over the world are expected.
In 2016 the most important issues of the German-African energy industry will be discussed. Topics to be addressed include
- The African energy mix – renewable or conventional?
- Falling commodity prices – Is the boom over?
- Innovations – What´s new in and for Africa?
- Nuclear energy – An option for Africa?
Like in the last years, African delegations will have the opportunity to present their countries exclusively in our country sessions. The program can be found here.
On April 27th, a tour to the Hanover Fair (Hannover Messe), the largest industrial trade fair of the world, will be offered to all participants.
Use the opportunity to present your company at the 10th German-African Energy Forum. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us: Angela Ben Aissa (email@example.com) or Berit Bürger (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Register until January 31th and benefit from the Early Bird discount. Click here to register online (Link: http://www.energyafrica.de/en/