Odoi Yemoh has resided in Brampton for more than a decade now. He is currently a professor at Humber College, teaching mathematics and finance. He earned his bachelor’s degree from York University, where he was the president of the student association. Professionally, he holds a certificate of negotiation and competitive decision-making from Harvard Business School and is an associate member of the Chartered Management Accountants and Certified Fraud Examiners. He is currently the executive director and owner of Reality Capital Management, a management consulting company that provide taxation, accounting, training and consulting services for individuals, businesses and governments. Odoi also provide free online coaching to aspiring finance and tax professionals in Canada. With his past experience, he worked as a senior financial analyst for UPS Canada, Purolator and the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, and also as a financial consultant for Investors Group.
Expertise that makes you a good candidate for school board: Due to my background in negotiations, as well as my vast work experience with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and being a professional teacher and a professor at Humber College, I believe I have what it takes to be the best candidate for the position of school board trustee.
• Influence both provincial and federal politicians to protect the rights of students in public schools
• Advocate for smaller classroom size for vulnerable students to have access to quality education
• Ensure a better tracking system is in place to monitor our most vulnerable students to ensure successful graduation
• Improve the learning experiences for students by building respectful relationships with parents, students and community groups
• Improve staffing and supports for students with special needs
• Improve and expand ESL instruction and services.
• Ensure the implementation and expansion of anti-bullying, anti-racism, and anti-homophobia initiatives
• Improve and expand interpretation and translation services for parents
• Advocate for free public transit for all school-aged children
Campaign office: 205-2200 Martin Grove Rd.